Pharmacy is a gateway to NHS services. We can help and advise you on many conditions but we are also able to signpost you to the most suitable healthcare professional when this is required. For example, opticians, chiropodists, physiotherapists, GP’s and out of hours services.
The list of what we can treat at Widnes Late Night Pharmacy is extensive. We are a modern prescribing clinic that offers NHS treatments in-store, therefore if you are looking for treatment for minor ailments in Widnes, you have come to the right place.
What We Can Treat At our Pharmacy
This list gives an example of what minor ailments we treat in our pharmacy:
– Athlete’s foot
– Backache, earache or headache
– Diarrhoea, constipation or haemorrhoids (piles)
– Cough pain, nasal congestion and sore throat
– Emergency Hormonal Contraception
– Hay fever, eczema and allergies
– Head lice and threadworms
– Mouth ulcers or cold sores
– Period pain and thrush
– Warts and verrucae
Some treatments are available on the NHS and others may only be available as private services. Either way your pharmacist will discuss treatment options with you so that you can make an informed choice.
Contact us to find out more about treating Minor Ailments in Widnes.